Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kelley, Bikes and Bubbles

When we came over to Ed and Julie's this morning, we were delighted to find Kelley here. We had a chance for a good visit. Kelley's car was at Park Place Lexus getting its inspection sticker updated, and after a while I drove her there to pick up the car.


The Popsicle Kids



Sam talked me into playing Wii Fit with him, and Kelley joined in.

Cate and Sam were very excited yesterday to show me their new skill: riding their bikes without training wheels. I didn't have a camera with me, so today Sam was happy to show off again for Grandpa Ken.



Julie was blowing bubbles, much to the delight of Sam and especially Jesse.


Julie had a  massage scheduled in the afternoon--we got to spend some quality time with Cate and Sam and Jesse. After Ed came home Ken and I went to Sprouts to pick up a few things.

Sam read a book to me at bedtime. That's right--he read it to me, much to my surprise. Julie says he loves the "I Can Read" books.

The flowers in the front yard are attractive and eye catching.

Columbine in the front yard

Lovely rose

0 comments: