Thursday, January 9, 2014

More C-2

Today was our second C-2 lesson. We had five couples. Jan and Steve had hoped to make it, but they ran into delays and didn't leave the hospital after Jan's endoscopy until 12:30 p.m., at which point she was HUNGRY! The two new couples were Anne and Blair (from Canada) and Tim and Gayle (from Florida).

Randy started over again, this time using Darryl's teaching order, which he handed out. Most of the calls taught today were new, but a couple were repeats from last week which are beginning to sound familiar. The real toughie was a new concept: once removed. I kind of thought I understood it, but now I'm totally confused. I trust that things will become clearer with practice.

Tonight we went to Darryl's C-1. Steve and Jan were there, but Hardy and Judy were not. We missed Jean and the guys too. We did still have eight squares plus two couples sitting out. I tried wearing the new shoes I ordered online, again, hoping that maybe the problems I had with them last time were a fluke. No such luck. By the second tip my hip was aching. They'll have to go back.


0 comments: