Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Jello, Broth, and Sparkling Cider

Hey, why not have some sparkling when you're on a liquid diet? Ken's colonoscopy is scheduled for tomorrow morning, so today is his prep day--no one's favorite!

We did get a chance to spend some time trip planning for the summer. I picked some oranges and Ken cut them up to put in the fridge, but we have tons of extra citrus fruit we have to figure out what to do with.

My new iPhone case arrived today. It's an Otterbox Defender, and now that my iPhone is safely ensconced in it, I feel much better. Having a naked iPhone really made me nervous! The only teensy problem is that the cover makes it very difficult to access the fingerprint ID (and impossible for the thumb). Hey, that was the coolest feature of the iPhone 5S!

0 comments: