Friday, March 18, 2011

More Work

We didn't have enough fun washing our rig yesterday, so we spent some more time on it today. I climbed up on the roof and hosed it off. This is not my favorite job. The rubber roof gets really slippery when it's wet. Plus it's been windy (nothing new around here). I'll have to go back up another time to finish the job. At least we did get the outsides rinsed and wiped, and Ken cleaned the windows.

While I was up on the roof, the construction workers decided to idle a large piece of equipment about 50 feet away, leaving me awash in diesel fumes. Camping in the middle of a construction site definitely has some downsides.

But it's not all work and no play. After a late lunch and a brief nap for me, we went to the hot tub and soaked for a bit. Then we lay out (in the shade) and read for a while by the pool. The high today was 90. The only thing that helped was the wind.

Despite the nap, I'm feeling really tired, so it's off to bed.

0 comments: