Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cooking and Baking

Terri made Mt. Ranier White Chicken Chili for dinner today. It was a special request from me. She makes the *best* chicken chili ever.

Terri and Molly went with me on my afternoon walk today. Molly is young, fast, and adventurous, so it's exciting to walk with her.

Tonight we watched The Santa Clause! Guess we were celebrating Christmas in March. It reminded me of Miracle on 34th Street--but I like the original much better. Blake built a fire in the fireplace and we had s'mores and stayed cozy warm.

It was much colder today than yesterday, but I missed the snow. I slept in, and by the time I got up, the little that had fallen had mostly melted away. I've really appreciated the down vest that Terri shared with me, and today I made sure to wear my hat, scarf, and gloves too while I was out walking.

0 comments: