Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bargain Hunting

Today I went to the CCA Resale shop in Lewisville to drop off some items and browse the store, only it turned out that it didn't open until 1:00 p.m. for some reason. So I went to Thrift World on Main Street, stopping first and the nearby Big Lots. My best find was a Rummikub game at Thrift World, which I picked up for Ed.

After that I went to Tom Thumb. When I got in the truck, I was surprised to find that I had been bargain hunting for almost three hours--too much of a good thing--so I hurried home.

We went over to Ed and Julie's for dinner and a visit. Ken won both rounds of Rummikub, playing with Ed's new game. Cate was partnered with her dad, and Sam decided to be my partner, announcing that it was because I brought the Wii game over!

We had some exotic chicken burgers I had found at Costco for supper. They were yummy, and the best part was that they were precooked and vacuum packed two to a package--very handy.

0 comments: