Monday, September 13, 2010

Last Day in Lewisville

This morning Ken finally managed to have his upper GI and abdominal ultrasound. The results seemed encouraging--only a small hiatal hernia. While Ken was having his tests, I stopped over at Ed and Julie's briefly and caught these cute photos:

Then I took the Silverado in to a Chevy dealer to have a recall "service" performed. They permanently disabled the windshield washer fluid heater. This was the second recall on that item, which we never planned to use. In return, Chevy is supposed to send us $100 compensation.

After I picked Ken up at the hospital, we went back over to Ed and Julie's for a final visit, shower, and laundry.


Jesse loves Grandpa Ken's shoelaces!


We got home just in time to fix a quick supper before I returned to watch Jesse while Julie took the older kids to see Ramona and the Beezus. Ed left today for a business trip, and the kids miss him most the first evening he is gone, so the movie would make a good distraction.

This time it was much easier to get Jesse to sleep, mainly because I had learned a bit from watching Julie. I lay down on their bed with him, and he immediately started to relax. After just a little fussing, he was sound asleep.

It was pretty late when I got home, so we took a quick walk.

0 comments: