Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day!

Ed and the kids were planning to come home from Longview around 5 p.m., so we spent the day laboring--working on our music and photo files. We're actually making progress--I'm sure we are! This does give us a chance to see our old photos and be reminded of all our great family and friends.

We took a break to eat an early dinner. I went over to Ed's and visited and played Wii with the kids, while Ken stayed home and worked on his files. He's learning a new photo organizing software program called IDimager. It appears that it will save metadata in at least three different formats, so when we put captions and tags on photos, they won't disappear when we open them in a different program.

I stopped at the Dollar Tree on my way to Ed's, because I figured it would close early on Labor Day. I wanted to stop at Sprouts on my way home, but they indeed closed early, so I went straight home.

0 comments: