Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Routine Day

Not much excitement today, except for Jerry Story's C-1 workshop at the Peppermint Palace. He called some block formations and phantoms and spent some time on unusual coordinates. I'm pretty excited to have finally mastered (?) Plenty. I now know that if I start on the outside, I'll be in the center doing the concentric half-zoom at the end. Somehow the formation hasn't been terribly clear to me, so this bit of info is really helping a lot.
Tonight we were taking our walk around the RV park as usual when we heard folks at the margarita hour in the clubhouse. We haven't been going to that event. We have planned to go over for games on Tuesdays and Thursdays the last couple of weeks, but have only made it once. After supper we get into cocooning mode.

0 comments: