Friday, April 22, 2011

Lunch with Ed and Costco/Adventures in Apple Valley

This morning I packed my suitcase and moved over to Ed and Julie's house for Easter weekend. Julie and the kids and I went over and picked Ed up from work to go to lunch. We at at the MainStreet Bistro and Bakery in Grapevine and then went to Costco. I always like to take advantage of their Costco membership to stock up. Unfortunately, that means it's hard to get out the door for under $200...

I've been enjoying playing with the kids and watching them bounce in the bounce house. This afternoon I was tired out, so I stayed home to nap while Julie took the kids swimming. I went out for a walk through the greenbelt park that stretches through the neighborhoods around here and managed to get myself turned around a bit. Fortunately, my Droid navigated me back to the house. It even knows where the trails through the park go and uses them for walking navigation.

Ken is having fun with Rebecca and Cathy in California. They went for a walk to the local community park and to the movies today to see Rio. Cathy got a new guitar. She's attending an arts school.



This is the first time Ken has seen the house Rebecca is renting, which is out in the country. It's a great place for pets.




Jesse is really growing up. He knows exactly what he wants, although he's not actually talking very much yet, so his family have gotten really good at interpreting.

0 comments: