Saturday, February 13, 2010

First C-1 Dance

Today was a bit of a milestone. Darryl called a class level C-1 dance just for the students. This was after we had our morning lesson. We learned Scoot and Plenty, which is reasonably easy, but has lots of parts. The dance was great fun, but after a while Ken said that his back was telling him he'd done too much for one day. I danced the last two tips with men who were sitting out.

My sinus infection has gotten worse again, and this afternoon I decided to stay home and nap rather than going to a geocache event at McAlister's Deli that Hardy and Judy had invited us to. I was sorry to miss that get together, but just didn't feel up to it.
We had butternut squash soup for dinner, which was easy since I had roasted the squash yesterday and made the brown bread the day before. We ate quickly, but were still a bit late for the dance.

0 comments: