Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lovely Day

Beautiful day today--sunny and mild--great weather for walking. Not much going on. We "fixed" our Fantastic Vent again. The dome has been opening, but the fan wouldn't start. We took the screen down and wiggled wires, and I climbed on the roof to work the interlock switch that keeps the fan off when the dome is closed. Didn't find any problems. Then Ken decided to play with the controls and discovered that the In-Out switch was in the neutral position. Oops. Now all is well again.
I made some Mexican inspired quinoa stuffed bell peppers for supper tonight. Not the best recipe I've ever made. I'll have to look for another recipe to use the remaining quinoa that I cooked. One problem was that I put in two minced serrano peppers, and the result was a bit too hot for our taste.

0 comments: