Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cate Is Ten! and Work Being Done

Cate turned ten today. She was happy at the thought that she'd be in double digits! Happy birthday, Cate!

Last night I set my alarm for 2:00 a.m. and watched the lunar eclipse for an hour. It was an impressive sight, even though I had problems with the ambient lighting in the parking lot. I ended up staying inside and watching through a window using binoculars. It's a bit eerie to watch the bright familiar moon seeming to snuff out and turn a deep orange.

This morning we got up bright and early so we could pack up and leave our trailer by 7:15 a.m. The guys moved it into the bay shortly afterwards, and they have been working on it.

This afternoon we made a run to Radio Shack and Goodwill. I found a pair of black capris and a Paris top, both with some bling and cute.

0 comments: