Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Very Quiet Day

We expected to have our home moved back into the rain booth this morning. We got up early and closed up before going for our morning walk. As it turned out, the rain booth was in use by the production line all day. We spent the day in the customer lounge. This afternoon Ken U. said that our unit would be moved to the rain booth first thing tomorrow.

We drove to Four Seasons RV over near Abilene to pick up some Unique DigestIt (great product for RV  black tanks). It turned out that they were out of the gallon size, which is what we wanted. Besides that, I-70 is under construction, so we ended up returning via Kansas Hwy 18, which made a 36 mile round trip. At least we had an outing. It was a beautiful fall day with clear blue skies.

I had a frustrating day with my laptop. I've been having problems with Firefox and with my computer crashing when it should be going to sleep. I downloaded and ran a program called CCleaner, hoping it would help. Unfortunately, it seems that some junk programs and even malware sneaked in with it, so today I downloaded and installed AdAware, which I have used successfully in the past. Something went wrong with the installation, and suddenly there was something wrong with my network adapter. Things just went from bad to worse. I ended up going to three progressively older system restore points before I was finally able to connect to the internet again.

0 comments: