Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Anticipation

Since we now have a Texas room (aka guest room) we are looking forward to having visitors. The first ones in mid-December will be my daughter, Terri, and granddaughter Molly. Molly, a freshman at UT Arlington, will be finishing her finals on Friday the 13th of December (that sounds a bit ominous, but I'm sure she'll do very well!). She and her mom will fly down to visit soon after that.

The next week, my son Chris, his partner Shawn, and my granddaughter, Anara, will fly in from Portland to stay for Christmas week. We are delighted to be looking forward to having our first visitors. Now we just have to plan some exciting things for them to see and do while they're in town (while also leaving some time for relaxation and maybe some game playing).

Meanwhile, Ken appears to be completely well, but I've gotten worse again. I think maybe I have a sinus infection. We'll see how things go tomorrow.

0 comments: