Saturday, October 1, 2011

Crowds of Campers

As expected, the campground has filled up for the weekend. The voices of happy children echo, and campfires are everywhere.


Our new site gives us a view of the sunset out the back windows--at least we can see the orange sky light up behind the trees on the hillsides overlooking the lake.

I had a rough time last night with my rash, but today as long as I don't try to wear shoes and socks, things are somewhat better. This morning I walked in my loafers with no socks. Tonight I decided to try shoes and socks--not such a good idea. I washed out the new socks. Who knows if they're to blame, but better safe than sorry.

We are spending time looking through floorplans and talking about what kind of rig to buy next. We're pretty unhappy just now with what we have. Checking out the bottom corners of the superslide, we found soft spots, so clearly its been infiltrated with moisture. Darn! 

0 comments: