Monday, July 18, 2011

Another Quiet Day

This morning headed over to put our laundry in the washers and then went for our walk. We ended the walk at the clubhouse, where I attended a yoga class. The 10:00 a.m. exercise group does something different every day. I have done very little yoga, but the video instructor urges participants to modify as necessary. I did a lot of modifying. I thought that yoga would be relatively relaxed, but by the end of the class I was dripping with sweat.

After my shower I headed back to the laundry room, where Ken was just folding the first two loads of clothes. Our third load had just gone into the dryer. We finished the laundry relatively quickly. While the last load was drying, we read. I picked up an old National Geographic Magazine and read an article about zoonosis. Rather scary.

We got a call this morning saying that our chairs have arrived at the store in Grand Rapids. We'll pick them up Wednesday afternoon. We've decided to take Venture along, to avoid any problems with getting the chairs into the rig. On the way we'll stop at Goodwill in Battle Creek and drop off our old chairs, since no one has responded to our ad.

Tonight we played a couple of games of pool. I won both of them (about time).

I made some chicken with the peri peri sauce and some sundried tomatoes. It was good, but just not the same. I'll just have to get some of the real stuff.

0 comments: