Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sick Day

Not much to report today, since I wasn't feeling well. We stayed home, and I rested and took my medicine.

Ken talked with Jeff. He's in Vegas and has seen several doctors, but his main focus right now is having fun with his friends.

Tonight we watched the 2-hour final episode of Season #3 of Downton Abbey. [spoiler alert!]Many of the plot lines have been resolved. It was a bit of a shock to find that the actor playing Matthew has decided not to renew his contract, so curtains for Matthew. This episode played Christmas day in Britain, where many viewers complained that it had spoiled their holiday. I think I know how they felt, especially given the graphic accident scene.


Hardy and Judy are "back in the land of warm" (according to Hardy's Facebook posting). We missed the chance to welcome them back at breakfast this morning.

0 comments: