Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jesse--and Gary and Mike!

January is full of family birthdays. Today is Jesse's second birthday. I grabbed a couple of photos Julie posted on Facebook.


Cate and Sam help Jesse celebrate with birthday cake!

We went over to Gary and Judy's for happy hour to help him celebrate his 71st birthday. Some neighbors came by too. No birthday cake at this event, but everyone had a great time.

Standing: Dave and Donna, Marie and Ron. Seated: Judy, Gary, Lee. Camera: Ken

Ken got in this one.

Today is also my cousin Mike's birthday. Facebook and Geni keep me reminded of everyone's birthdays, and I can send electronic birthday greetings. One of the problems that dogged me through my early years has been overcome by technology, yay!

We missed Joe Saltel's dance tonight in order to celebrate with Gary. That also means that we'll have to wait until next week to get more La Brea Bakery bread from the HEB at 10th and Trenton.

0 comments: