Monday, October 15, 2012

Gord's Services

Ken picked up his sister, Romaine, and they drove to Walburn Chapel in Muskegon for the visitation and services for their older brother, Gordon. All of Gord's six children were there, along with many grandchildren and other relatives and friends and neighbors. The touching eulogy by his friend and neighbor and words from Megan, one of the granddaughters, left no dry eyes in the chapel. Gord was clearly much loved.





I took advantage of the free time today to do some thrifting, but didn't actually buy anything except one pair of capris. I find treasures often enough that I keep going back. At Big Lots I had more luck: I found some screen protectors from my new iPad.


Tonight I walked around the athletic fields. It was dark, and the fields are well lit. I got to watch the kids practicing baseball and soccer.

0 comments: