Thursday, February 12, 2015

Biking in Green Gate Grove

We headed out this morning to bike in the state park, but halfway there we decided that the weather was too ominous. The sky behind us became quite dark, and the wind was gusting, so we rode back to Green Gate Grove and biked close to home in case of a storm. We put in half an hour this morning and another half hour this afternoon. By that time the weather had cleared up, but we had things to do, so we stayed close to home again.

We did some laundry and spent more time on fixing up the Texas room for our guests. It is definitely shaping up.


I've been feeling definitely under the weather. When we got home after the dance last night, I realized that my congestion probably wasn't just allergies, so I took some cold medicine and got a really good night’s sleep. This evening I am still feeling unwell.

0 comments: