Friday, October 9, 2009

Visit

We went over to visit with Terri and Molly today. They made a special dessert: strawberry canoli parfaits, which involved whipped cream and ricotta and strawberries and blueberries marinated in amaretto, which turned out both delicious and attractive. Blake went to meet with fellow students to work on school projects.

After dinner Terri and Ken and I played Coloretto. Ken had never played before, so of course he won most of the rounds.

Typical scene: Blake at work on the computer and Terri on the phone

Halloween decorations are mementos of Kelley and Molly's earlier years.

We also did some laundry, and I made more progress on my sewing projects. When we got home, I installed the curtains over the printer area. I still have a couple of tweaks to do, and then I'll post some photos.

This morning I taped up the suspect leak area in the bedroom slide and tested by hosing it down. Apparently we've isolated the leak, so now all we have to do is figure out how to deal with it (duct tape won't be a long term solution). While I had the hose out, I sprayed down the half of the truck I could reach and wiped it down, so now one side of the truck is a bit cleaner than the other.

0 comments: