Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

We didn't leave the park all day today. I took a walk in the morning and found a nice little trail leading up the hill north of the Historic Columbia River Highway. A plaque at the top said it was "Robin's Way" and had once been a wagon trail. Now it leads to a subdivision in Troutdale.

Ken worked on photos on his computer. He has a new version of Photoshop Elements he's getting familiar with, which always takes a while.

I spent most of the day trying to organize and sort through some old family pictures that I had left with Chris for safekeeping while we travel (mainly to keep the weight out of Venture). Looking at old photos leads me to reminiscence, and to some head scratching (who is that baby???).

Most of the photos I sorted through were from the 70's and 80's, but there were some from the 60's and 90's too, like one of my dad with Chris on his lap, and both of them smiling.

0 comments: