Friday, April 3, 2009

Home Again

The weather in San Bernardino is cold and windy--pretty much like Rhode Island. But it's good to be home and give Ken a hug and take Sweetie for a walk. She isn't up to much walking though. She seems to be having problems with her right front paw and with her right back leg. She won't let me look at her paws very closely, but it doesn't appear that she has anything stuck in them, so we'll wait and see how she's doing over the next week or so.

We tried out the bicycle bag that Ken picked up yesterday from Coastline Covers. Unfortunately it was too small, so we had to return it. We've tried several bike covers now, but none has worked for us, so maybe we should just cover the seats as we see many travelers doing.

My body is really unclear about what time it is. I stayed up late last night after arriving at LAX at 8:15 (which was 11:15 by Boston time), but I still woke up early. It always takes a couple of days to reset my internal clock.

0 comments: