Thursday, April 2, 2009

Boston to LAX

My visit with Terri and Blake and Molly is over too soon. Terri drove me to the airport in Boston. On the way home she stopped at Trader Joe's in Boston to stock up on two-buck Chuck, which costs $3 east of California (Rhode Island stores don't carry wine). The flight was long and tedious, but uneventful, and I arrived safely. As I tossed my luggage in the back, a traffic cop threatened me with a $75 fine for being double parked--definitely back in LA.

The seatbelt sign was on the entire flight, so I didn't have much chance to get up and move around, but the air wasn't really very bumpy. My seatmate was chaperoning a group of middle school students on their way home from a history trip to DC and Boston. Their flight had been canceled and the group broken in two, so after they arrived in LA they had to wait three hours for the rest of their group, and then they would take a bus to San Diego.

0 comments: